The Proto Matrix 8 is a surprisingly good paintball gun. You can buy it here.
I guess it should be a great paintball gun for its $749 price tag. But I didn’t have any friends who owned it, so I had never tried it out.
The Proto Matrix 8 has been out since fall of 2007, so it’s not a new gun. But it’s worth talking about because it has great performance.
Here is a little video presenting the Proto M8 features.
Proto Matrix 8 Features:
- Adjustable Locking Feed Neck
- Adjustable Trigger Sensitivity and Rate of Fire
- Compact and Lightweight Body Styling
- Matching 2-Piece Proto Barrel
- More than 10% Lower Operating Pressure
- New Hyper3â„¢ In-line Air Regulator
- Program Control with Four Tournament Modes
- Proto On/Of Bottom-Line
- Proven FUSE â„¢ Bolt System
- Self-Cleaning Anti-Chop Break Beam Eye System
- Smaller LPR. Now with Vertical Adjustment
- Stamp ed Metal Insert Logo
- Ultraliteâ„¢ Ergonomic 45-Grip Frame
The Proto Matrix 8 includes an ergonomically designed Ultraliteâ„¢ frame. Like the DM9 paintball gun, the PM8 has an hourglass shape that allows maximum control and comfort.
The integrated heads-up display alerts you to the status of your marker. The new smaller, lighter Hyper3 In-Line Air Regulator is standard on the Proto Matrix 8. This new regulator provides higher flow, more consistency, better ergonomic grip and smoother velocity adjustment. The LPR smaller than previous Proto Matrix models and is vertically adjustable. The bolt kit operating pressure 10% lower than previous Proto Matrix models, which increases the PM8′s number of shots per tank.
This is a great marker. I can’t see anyone would dislike this paintball gun. The PM8 is available on sale here.